In a Christian aspect, a tree can symbolize the cross that Jesus was crusified on. In other aspects the tree can simbolize a multitude of traits. Some of these are:
- Rebirth (Ability to regrow new limbs and life after the winter months)
- Endurance (Trees can take a toll of damage and can survive the worst enviroments)
- Life (The tree of life is often used to express how life occurs and endures)
- Change (Trees change through out the year and express marvelous colors during said change)
- Thought (Isaac Newton and the founder of Buhdism where both said to have come up with their ideas while sitting under a tree, though through different means.
This article is a stub. Please help Symbolism Wiki by expanding it.