Orange triggers more reactions than any other hue. It is often associated with something strongly negative or strongly positive, but is considered to be a "happy color" in many cultures, representing the aspect of joy which raises the spirits and invigorates the observer. It is a vibrant color that attracts the attention of the surroundings. It's associated with joy, sunshine, and the tropics, and represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity and DETERMINATION.
Orange trees are a symbol of love, but in heraldics orange indicates strength and endurance.
Orange is also associated with healthy food and oranges are a great source of vitamin C (V.C.), which is not produced by the human body but must be taken in.
In China and Japan, orange is used to symbolize love. The second chakra, which is orange, is located near the womb and is associated with creativity.
Orange represents joy in Christianity. In western culture this color is often associated with Thanksgiving or Halloween. In religion, orange represents joy which is considered the catalyst of acting on faith to receive God's blessings. Orange is also the national color of the Netherlands, and it's national football team is known as Oranje.
- Happy and showy orange stands for warmth and energy.
- Dark orange can mean betrayal and distrust.
- Red-orange corresponds to desire, sexual passion, pleasure, domination, and aggression.
- Orange symbolizes gluttony of the seven deadly sins
- Orange is the color of time
- Joke answers start here:
- orange is not a cookie
- orange is a definite color on the rainbow
- orange is represented by tails the fox
- Orange good suck my dick
- (why so many extra spaces?).
This article is a stub. Please help Symbolism Wiki by expanding it.